FHLBank Pittsburgh members benefit from Home4Good participation in a variety of ways:
- Community Reinvestment Act credit
- Good corporate citizenship
- New business opportunities
- No disbursement, monitoring or additional work - it's easy!
In 2021, FHLBank and its three Home4Good state housing finance agency partners will award $6.175 million in Home4Good funds to projects in Delaware, Pennsylvania and West Virginia. After applications are received in September and October, FHLBank members can participate by submitting a member co-applicant form to indicate their support for projects in their area. FHLBank will reach out to members with lists of qualified applications during the following timeframes:
- Delaware: Sept. 20 – Nov. 12
- Pennsylvania and West Virginia: Oct. 18 – Dec. 10