The MPF Program combines the credit expertise of our members with the funding and risk-sharing advantages of FHLBank Pittsburgh, providing a profitable alternative to funding mortgages. Our participating members can choose from credit enhanced and non-credit enhanced options that will enable them to offer competitive mortgage products.
Secondary market mortgage program options include:
- Fixed-rate, fully amortizing loans (hybrid ARMs available through our MPF Direct product)
- Owner-occupied and second homes (investment properties available through our MPF Direct product)
- Conforming and high balance loan amounts
More information can be found on the MPF Program
The MPF Program offers a broad range of options that enable members to realize multiple benefits, including:
* DISCLAIMER: FHLBank Pittsburgh makes no commitment regarding payment of any dividends or the level of dividends.
- Convenient and easy to use with same-day delivery and funding for the credit risk-sharing product options
- Personalized attention from expert mortgage professionals
- Flexible with retained or released servicing options
- Fee income potential:
- Credit enhancement fee
- No loan-level pricing adjustments
- Activity-based dividend potential*
- Partnership with FHLBank Pittsburgh gives members access to the secondary mortgage market